- Mode: STOCK
- Stocks: 5
- Handicap: OFF
- Team Attack: ON
- Stage Select: ON
- Damage: 100%
- Item Switch: NONE
- All Characters Available
- All sets are best-of-3 except for the following which are best-of-5:
Winners Semis, Winners Finals, Losers Quarters, 5th place tiebreaker, Losers Semis, Losers Finals, and
- Dream Land (First Match is always played on Dream Land)
Counter Pick Stages
- Congo Jungle, Peach’s Castle
- All characters are legal.
- For visibility reasons, players may request that Black DK (Right-C), Dark Samus (Down-C) and Dark Falcon
- (Right-C) not be used if Congo Jungle is the stage. The opposing player may reset the match without
penalty if they wish for a color change. Taking or dealing any damage nullifies this right.
- Players select characters for first match. Double Blind Picks may be called.
- The first match is played.
- The loser of the previous match selects the next match’s stage from the Starter Stage and Counter pick Stage Lists.
- The winner of the previous match selects their character.
- The loser of the previous match selects their character.
- The next match is played.
- Above four steps are repeated if necessary.
- Players may not counterpick to a counterpick stage they already won on that they picked themselves.
- Any stage may be played on if both players agree to it.
- Alternate or custom controllers/adapters such as a keyboard, Gamecube controller or a Hori Mini Pad are allowed. Players suspected of using turbo functions or other macros are subject to immediate disqualification from the tournament.
- If a player pauses without prior agreement from the other opponent, the opponent has the right to gain a stock or take away the pauser’s stock from the moment of the pause and begin a rematch where both players’ percentages are reset to zero. The opponent also has the option to simply force the pauser to forfeit a stock without restarting the match.
- Extreme stalling is disallowed. Any reported case of such will result in a warning, followed by automatic forfeit of the match as per the discretion of the TO. If there is no movement from either player, the losing player is considered to be stalling.